Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Efficiency of mind or body?

Labor day weekend...

Did I do anything productive/even remotely 'normal' in terms of productivity over the glorious 3 day weekend? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Heck I took my bassoon out once, to test two reeds that were crap! It was great but a lot more stressful than I thought. It did give me a lot of time to think and plan my next moves/semester to see what I really wanted to do with this Graduate Degree... We're getting there but hey, its my money so who cares?

Day after labor day weekend...

Guys, I worked (as I do every M, Tues, Thurs 5a-9a, lifeguarding is really the way to go in order to work full time and go to school time plus have free time). Had class 10-11, sang some awesome Modal melodies that make way more sense than moveable Do sightsinging. Then I practiced for 2.5 hours, went home, lunched, napped (seem to be doing a lot of this but also at great times to gain weight, like right after eating lol) then went back to school to set up for rehearsal, practiced another 2.5 hours and was held accountable by an awesome new friend to run. It was supposed to be a 5k(ish) as its my first run post triathlon and we did over 4.


EM

Hours practiced - 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment