Monday, February 4, 2019

Let me know if you like to think of titles, because I'm bad at it

I'm sure I'm surrounded by idiots....

This semester I have to take a required music class, that's fine, that's been my life for the past 3+ years. But there are normal people in this class, non-music major people. NON-MUSIC MAJOR PEOPLE. And let me tell you, a lot of these people aren't the most informed personal on behavior. Specifically, within a class and the needs for respect towards a teacher. Not talking when she's talking, reserving specific questions for after or outside of class. NOT WASTING THE TIME OF EVERYONE IN THE CLASS DURING THE ALMOST TWO HOUR CLASS.

I don't like it.



In new words I got a new job as a lifeguard at the Borgess Health and Fitness center. Its super cool because I'll have great hours 5a-9a Monday - Thursday and Tuesday and Thursday 4p-6p. BUT I get weekends and evenings off. I'm also trying to save up for a 25k bassoon. So if you feel the need to give, I'm all ears :D

Don't practice too hard,
Emily
Hours - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment