Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I attended an audition for Interplay A, a winterguard based out of Grand Rapids. I ended up getting a contract, spoke with my parents and accepted the contract. I can't tell you how amazing it was to be spinning that style again. I even got the courage to spin sabre, something I haven't done in two years! I loved being able to be expressive and feel like crying at the same time because it was so difficult. I am extremely excited to be spinning in a winterguard but with that is a HUGE time commitment. I'm talkin' every weekend all weekend. And I was prepared to do that. Until marching band came... this weekend I'll go to interplay friday night, come home friday night and be in a parade for Bronco marching band saturday morning. Then Mena and I will go back to interplay saturday right after the parade (literally end parade and jump in her car and change) spend the night at interplay and rehearse all day sunday. Next weekend; Dress rehearsal for concert band friday night from 8-10p and a game saturday for Bronco marching band. I also have Interplay rehearsal starting friday 8pm going to sunday at 4... how am I going to do this?!


Total practice hours today: 1 so far...

Don't practice too hard,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment